Request a Callback
QUARTIX VEHICLE TRACKING
Quartix is a well established fleet management system that maintains complete ownership and control of its vehicle tracking technology, from the vehicle terminal through to the tracking system servers and databases.
Key to the system’s reliability is an architecture which has been built on fault tolerance and active redundancy – giving you peace of mind that your vehicle tracking system will be reliable and available for use from anywhere.
The key features of the system design include:
- GPS vehicle tracking, using the latest generation of GPS chip technology
- Real-time GPRS communication, with fault tolerance and backup built in
- Dual-redundant vehicle tracking servers and database systems based in London and Portsmouth
- Access to your data through www.quartix.net
Scroll down to see more about the system and offers currently available...
1 - INFOPOINT
InfoPoint provides full real-time vehicle tracking on your fleet from any PC connected to the Internet, using Google's advanced mapping, satellite and hybrid views. No special software is required, just a web browser on any Internet-connected device. Ideal for fleets of up to 20 vehicles.
- Live internet tracking for multiple users
- Daily/weekly reports & timesheets
- Emailed timesheets
- 2 minute updates using GPS/GPRS
- Vehicle route replay facility
- Real-time tracking from any browser
2 - INFOPLUS
Daily vehicle tracking reports in HTML or Excel as well as all the real-time features of InfoPoint, with Google's advanced mapping, satellite and hybrid views. Ideal for managing payroll and overtime, as well as tracking vehicle movements. Now includes driving-style monitoring and unlimited geofencing alerts.
- All Infopoint features plus:
- Tailored daily & weekly reports
- Real-time geofencing alerts
- 1 minute updates using GPS/GPRS
- Driving-style monitoring reports
- Fleet management organiser
3 - CORPORATE
The Corporate product provides a range of concise management reports to help you improve the efficiency of your fleet. Reports and KPI displays can be tailored to suit your business needs. Ideal for multi-site operations.
- All Infopoint & Infoplus features plus:
- Fleet utilisation and capacity reports
- Management KPI "dashboards"
- Itinerary management facility
- Route planning and optimisation tools
- Google Maps