Vertex Standard VX-260 range now available
A New Combination of Performance and Value
The VX-260 Series delivers the ideal combination of features and performance for efficiency, reliability and interoperability. Experience a new way of getting more for less with Vertex Standard.
ENHANCED AUDIO OUTPUT
Excellent Audio performance allows for better message clarity so you can be heard loud and clear in all situations.
The VX-260 series boasts abundant signalling options such as MDC1200®, FleetSync®, DTMF, 2-tone and 5-tone capabilities, providing seamless integration into a mixed fleet.
SAFETY NOT SACRIFICED
Emergency alert can be programmed to instantly notify help with a press of a button. Lone Worker is a built-in timer that requires the user to reset at a predetermined interval. If not reset, the radio automatically switches to Emergency mode to alert help. An ideal solution for supervisors to monitor the safety status of radio users working alone. VOX capable with accessory.
UNIVERSAL BATTERY SYSTEM
The Universal Battery System for Vertex Standard portable radios takes energy interoperability to a new level by utilising a single charger base to support multiple radio series when used with designated UNI batteries.
- 16 / 128 channels (VX-261 / VX-264)
- 2 or 6 programmable keys (VX-261 / VX-264)
- 8-Character alphanumeric display (VX-264)
- 700 mW Internal Speaker MDC1200® ANI
- Encode FleetSync® ANI Encode DTMF ANI
- Encode 2-Tone Encode/Decode
- 5-Tone Encode/Decode
- CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
- Lone Worker
- Multiple Scan Options
- Voice Inversion Encryption (VX-264)
- Internal VOX (when used with VOX accessory)